I. APPLICATION STAGE
- Go to downloads - Download Forms
- Download the required University form and SVC of Distance Education form
- Fill it, scan and mail it along with the below mentioned documents
II. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ADMISSION
- Mark Sheets : Two sets of Color photo copies of Mark Sheet of qualifying / last attended examination (Higher Secondary (10+2), Graduation Post Graduation).
- Recent passport size Photograph, should be pasted on the application form and 10 (Ten) Photographs are also to be enclosed.
- The student can submit the application form in person or by registered post in the office of the SVC OF DISTANCE EDUCATION.
- The application form is not transferable.
- The application will be rejected if there is any difference between the information given in it and the supporting documents. Admission is open to all those who have the prescribed qualification.
- All admissions are provisional, subject to verification of the required documents & eligibility conditions.
- Students passed only from the recognized Boards / Universities or equivalent to National Open State & Open Schools should apply for admission.
Please pay your Balance Fees within three months from the date of Admission.
Distance education Diploma or Degree is one of the most popular options for the students who cannot attend regular classes. Whether it be due to a job or any other factor, students can now continue their college education with the help of distance learning. Distance education is considered to be a very modern way of learning and gives more emphasis on self-study by the learner himself.